Board Certified Behavior Analyst (hartford)
We seek a dedicated Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our Connecticut team. As a BCBA in CT, you can work a flexible schedule that meets your needs. View these exciting jobs and join our team!
· Conduct Evaluations and Assessments and Clearly and effectively write evaluation reports, detailed treatment plans, and treatment binders.
· Develop and design treatment programs
· Produce progress reports and treatment plans
· Provide parent/family training and progress reports by company guidelines.
· Must have experience writing applied for behavior analytic programs and analyzing and graphing data
BCBA Certification required
Location: Hartford, CT
Know A Therapist?
Refer Them To Us!
Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed during the interview process.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Achieve Beyond provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type regarding race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, caregiver status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are an individual with a disability requesting accommodation for the application process, please contact us for assistance.